Warehouse Storage Crane System ASRS
Automated storage / retrieval system consists of racking system, Stacker system, conveyor system, management and controlling system. This system represents the most advanced automatic technology which is used in logistics industry. In the racking system, there are all standard sized storage locations. Automatic stacker works inside the racking system and realize cargo access. AS/RS is widely used in mechanism industry, chemical industry, food industry, textile industry, pharmacy industry, transportation industry, etc.
Free Standing Racking
The most often used type of racking in Automated Storage and Retrieval System are: Assembly Beam Type and Bracket Type. The goods carrier in racking system normally are pallets (steel, wooden or plastic) and cartons/totes. To meet goods storage and retrieval in very high-density, narrow aisle space, the racking system must be manufactured and installed in deadly accurate standard.
For all the project we undertake consulting and designing, we actively carry out Finite Element Analysis and Structure in Extreme Environment Simulation ensure the racking system’s static load stability but also dynamic loading. With almost 30 years history for home and abroad racking project, all of our installation workers are internationalized and experienced. In all, no matter from theoretical support, manufacturing, installation or quality control, we are the best choice if you decide to purchase from us.
Racking Supported Building (Clad-rack Warehouses)
Optimal choice for storing large quantity, regular unit size goods. Generally, the more height, the more cost-effective and less construction period. Request information and/or a quote.
Rack Supported Warehouse (clad-rack warehouse) including racking system and building roofing structure. Differs from free standing racking, there is no need to build an individual warehouse, upright of racking system support the roofing building load directly, the roofing and side pillars can be installed in the same time with racking installation.
Warehouse can be simple open or closed, it can be set up a number of doors and windows, ventilation systems, fire systems and etc. Combination with all the specific needs, this said, the racking supported building just like the standard steel structure warehouse but with lower cost and less construction period.
The maximum height of clad-rack warehouse is limited by local standards and by the reach height of stacker cranes. We successfully built clad-rack building with 40m for automotive industry.
- Improve warehouse utilization, reduce storage land, and save land investment costs
- Facilitate the formation of advanced logistics systems and improve the production management level of enterprises
- Accelerate the access rhythm of goods and increase production efficiency
- Reduce labor intensity, improve workers’ working environment and reduce labor costs
- Easy to achieve overall system optimization, improve production and logistics management
- Realize all-round real-time management of storage materials in the transfer process
- Improve the accuracy and efficiency of inventory with automated, semi-automated identification
- More efficient use of floor space
- Increased inventory storage density
- Improved ergonomics and safety, resulting in fewer accidents
- Reduced labor costs
- Improved product security for premium inventory
Some features of the system
(1) High level racking: steel racking system storing goods.
(2) Pallet: apparatus for carrying goods
(3) Conveyor system: using to transport the goods to or from the stacker
(4) Stacker: equipment using to automatic access to goods
(5) AGV system: automatic guided car/Vehicle
(6) Automatic control system: control system for driving each device of the automated system
(7) Management system: central computer management system.
- Inspection of goods entering warehouse: An ordinary photoelectric switch with the function of detecting the presence or absence of an object can realize the function as a start signal in the warehouse.
- Cargo information reading: The information of the goods is usually stored in the bar code, QR code or REID chip. The accurate reading of the information ensures the correct flow of the goods.
- Stacker monitoring: How the goods are transferred from the conveyor line to the shelves or from the shelves to the conveyor line needs to be reliably guaranteed, otherwise it will cause irreversible damage to the goods or shelves. So this process requires sensors to monitor the state of the loader in the stacker.
- Goods entering warehouse size inspection: Shelves are usually available in different sizes, so the goods usually need to be sorted according to the size of the goods before they are placed on the shelves. Measuring light curtains can help automate classification.
- Shelf occupancy detection: Automated warehouses need to know if the goods are on the shelves, or where the goods are on the shelf. Diffuse reflective photoelectric sensors can sense the presence or location of goods on the shelf.
- Goods position: When the goods are transferred between the stacker and the shelves, the stacker and the shelves must be aligned correctly, otherwise there will be a mechanical collision with the shelves. This can cause damage to stackers and shelves or other facilities.
- Goods exceeding shelf monitoring: The goods are stored on the shelves, which may cause the goods to stand out due to abnormal conditions. The goods thus highlighted become obstacles to the vertical operation of the stacker, may cause damage to shelves or stackers. In order to avoid such a situation, long-distance photoelectric sensors being installed at the top of the vertical rail of the stacker to monitor the cargo.
- Stacker running position and optical communication: The stacker is a very important conveying device in the automated warehouse, and it performs real-time detection of his running position and speed during his operation. In order to ensure the effectiveness and reliability of its operation.
- AGV navigation: The AGV trolley is responsible for the automatic travel of consignments. If you want to realize stacker walking quickly in the warehouse to achieve high economic benefits, and also there being no accidents. At this time, the collision radar can be used to detect the surrounding environment. When the car reaches the danger zone or is blocked by obstacles, the device slows down the car or stops immediately to avoid accidents.
Get in touch with us in Bangladesh
ANH Enterprise Ltd. Represented are one of the Value added partners to represent Huaruide (Brand name: FAST) ASRS Carrier Shuttle Racking and all those warehouse equipment solutions in Bangladesh. If you’re interested in our warehouse storage crane system ASRS, welcome to place orders with our company. We can assure you that our products are in line with the highest quality standard of RMI, AS4084, FEM, CE, etc. And the customized orders are also welcome.
For more information please contact with us: