Pallet Flow Racking is another form of dense storage system to utilize maximum ‘Storage Cube’. As the name depicts, Pallets flow from one end to another end by gravity force on metal rollers. Hence by default, this system operates on FIFO (First In First Out). This system is designed to store pallets of multiple high and multiple deep. Each level shall be dedicated to one type of SKU only. This racking is suitable for batch production / storing homogeneous products and expiry date for SKU is critical. This racking has pallet loading on one end and unloading on the other end.
- Suitable to all applications where SKU variety is less or homogeneous
- Suitable for industries involved in batch production
- Suitable to act as buffer storage areaAdaptable to varying pallet / load heights
- Range of uprights and roller designs to offer the best solution for any pallet size/load
- Compatible to most of the Forklift, Stacker & Reach Truck models
- Variety of Accessories are available to enhance safe pallet movement on rollersHigh Throughput and
- equipment handling is minimal