Fog generator offers high output and remarkable flexibility in a compact, easy-to-transport unit. The volume control feature allows users to release the right amount of fog, ranging from small wisps to large clouds, for just about any situation. It is controlled through a control panel that serves as either the remote or on-board control, and is connected to the machine with a standard connector. The system uses a peristaltic pump that has a unique aluminum pump housing designed specifically for the machine. The pump, in conjunction with a steel heat exchanger, makes the equipment extremely rugged and enables it to generate higher outputs than other fog generators. The fog fluid sits neatly encased in a well at the back of the machine. Fluid is fed to the machine via the fluid inlet that is mounted next to the well on the top of the machine. The droplet size ranges depending on the operating flow rate. Typically, the higher the flow rate, the larger the droplet size will be. The generator’s air input can create various effects, and the machine can be cleaned quickly and easily.
1. The circuit is designed with low noise, not affecting your daily life at all.
2. The fog Generator will stop working when out of water, more power-saving.
3. High frequency vibration for micron fine fog, delicate and large amount.
4. Strong penetration, fast spread; with adjustable and uniform droplets, the fogger is applied for both space spray and residual spray.
5. The solution pipe and air pipe are anti-corrosion; the fogger head is anti-cracking, shockproof, and constant temperature. The lifespan of the whole machine is long.
6. The scale of solution tank and translucent tank cover is easy for you to mix chemical solution precisely.
7. With frequency-conversion motor, adjustable delivery lift and noise, the fogger is very chemical saving.
8. This product uses high thermal conductivity, high corrosion resistance, good mechanical strength of the metal shell materials